Fitted with tens of essential functions, EXP300 is one critical survival gadget you can’t miss out on. Whether you are just on a day out or on a full-fledged hiking and camping trip, EXP300 is there as a faithful friend to do all good.
- 4-way Recharging: Plugin into a power source, place it in the sun, use AAA batteries or just hand-crack for a few minutes to fully recharge the power bank.
- Flash Light/Lamp: The flashlight comes with a back lamp that is 360-degree adjustable. One button to switch between an emergency searchlight and a table lamp.
- Large Capacity Li-ion battery: The 2000mAH battery ensures all your devices are always at close hand to an uninterrupted power supply.
- FM/AM Radion: Whether you want to tune in and enjoy good radio music or want to stay updated regarding the latest news, just pull out the retractable antenna and enjoy.
- SOS Call: In case of an emergency, simply long press the light button and send out a powerful emergency sound.
- Compact Design: While EXP300 boosts tens of critical functions, it is still designed compact for easy portability.
- Powerbank: 2000mAH battery
- LED flashlight: 120LM
- LED reading light: 100LM
- SOS light: Yes
- SOS siren: 85DB
- Battery Runtime: Radio: 14 hours
- LED light: 7-10 hours
- Battery: 3.7V 2000mAh Li-ion
- USB output: 5V 1A
- USB input: 5V 1.2A
- Charging Methods: Solar, Handcrank, Direct Charging
- Solar Panel: Built-in
- Dimensions: 155*94*49mm
- Weight: 275g
- Certification: CE, PSE, ROHS
- Design: Compact, Retractable components.
- Operation temp range: -10°C to 50°C or 14°F to 122°F