High Tech Smart Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector
Ships From US, EU, & KR Warehouses via ePacket in 2-5 days. Estimated delivery time: 8-20 days Worldwide.
- Smart Smoke and CO Detection
- Receive Alerts on Smart Devices
- Detects Fast & Slow Burning Fires
- Powered By Six AA Batteries
- Built-In Speaker and Horn
- Integrated Pathlight Illumination
- Compatible with Google Home
30 in stock
30 in stock
- Get alerts on your phone. Nest Protect sends you a message when there’s a problem or the batteries run low.
- Every second counts. The Split-Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Tells you what and where. Nest Protect speaks up if there’s smoke or CO and tells you where it is, so you know what to do.
- Hush from the Nest app. Just burned the popcorn? Quiet the false alarm with your phone, not your dish towel.
- Sees the CO you can’t. Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas. Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
There’s never been a smoke and CO alarm quite like this. Nest Protect looks for fast-burning fires, smoldering fires, and carbon monoxide.
It also speaks up when there’s a problem, can be hushed from your phone, and it will even message your phone in case you’re not home.
It’s time to expect more from your smoke alarm.
Nest Protect has been redesigned from the inside out. It has a Split-Spectrum Sensor, tests itself automatically and lasts up to a decade. It’s also the first home alarm you can hush from your phone without any extra hardware required. And it tells you what’s wrong and can even alert your phone.
Meet Nest Protect. The smoke alarm other alarms look up to.
Thinks, before it speaks! Tells You Where The Danger is!
Nest Protect has a friendly human voice that gives you an early warning. That way you can handle burning toast before it becomes a burning toaster.
And when one speaks, they all speak. So the alarm in your bedroom can tell you there’s smoke downstairs.
It’s on your ceiling & on your phone.
App Silence: Hush alarms with your phone, not your dish towel. If everything’s under control and there’s only a little smoke, quiet down the alarm from the Nest app.
Phone alerts: Everyone in your family can know what’s going on, from anywhere. When something’s wrong, Nest Protect sends everyone an alert in case no one’s home.
No chirps: Tired of getting woken up at 2 a.m. by your smoke alarm? Long before it has to chirp, Nest Protect tells you its batteries are running low with a message on your phone.
Safety Checkup: Test all your alarms with a tap. And once the test is done, you’ll get a full report.
Count sheep, not chirps.
No one should be woken up by a low-battery chirp at 2 a.m. When you turn off the lights, look for a quick green glow. That’s our Nightly Promise. It means all your Nest Protects have tested themselves, the batteries are good, and there won’t be any chirps. Sweet dreams.