Egrow Colorful Bonsai Organic Enchanting Tomatoes to Make a Difference
Ships From US, EU, & CN Warehouses via ePacket in 2-5 days. Estimated delivery time: 8-20 days Worldwide.
Out of stock
$18.00 – $36.00
How about multiple colored tomatoes on one plant? It should look really awesome right? Now you can grow enchanting colorful tomatoes in your garden and balcony.
How To Grow colorful tomatoes?
- Get your Bonsai organic seeds.
- Take any large container and add your soil up to 3-4 inches thick.
- Sprinkle a handful perlite on the soil. Pearlite will retain and ensure a constant and adequate supply of water.
- Moisten the soil by spraying water.
- Now spread another handful or two of soil as a third layer.
- Scatter your seeds across the soil, spray water again thoroughly.
- Add another layer of soil mixed with pearlite as the last and top layer. This should be a handful of soil as you don’t want a thick layer sitting on the top of the seeds.
- Place the container in a dark and warm place for several days.
- Spray water once or twice a day to ensure the soil remains moist.
- The seeds should germinate in a couple of days.
- Once the seeds sprout, take the container out into the open as adequate exposure to sunlight is crucial at this stage.
- Your tomatoes will be ready in 30-45 days.